Revolucion Shaping Co. is proud to partner with SHAPE3D. We are working hard to keep
our machine with latest available technologies and we believe that there is nothing better than Shape3dX.
Shape3d come in many version but the one that we use is the SHAPE3DX
With this version you will be able to :
- Design surfboards and open file from Boardcad and Aku
- Computation of the cutting path
- Adapted to 3, 4 axis
- Revolucion Bullnose cutter supported
- 2 types of cutting path: “one side after the other or alternate lines”
- Possibility to cut multiple stringers or no stringer at all.
- Viewer to control the cutting path before sending it to the machine
- Integration of the CNC machine:viewing of the position of the blanks related to the machine
- Blank help by vacuum system on 2 points for the Revolucion Shaping Machine.
- Accurate position of the board inside the blank
- Z level change between top and bottom cutting
- Cutting speed of the machine defined by user on each special point
- DXF, Gcode, data format supported.
- 3d solid view of the cut
The Revolucion shaping machine use Boardcad for the Hotwire Module for cutting EPS blanks.
Jonas and Havard have been working really hard to keep Boardcad up to date and It does the job and does it well.
Boardcad is a open source software for surfboard shaping. It is free of charge , its extremely powerful for both designing and generating Gcode.
With Boardcad you read and create board file from AKU, Shape3D,Surfcad and we also use it for our hotwire module.
You will always be able to open customers files and modify them with ease.
note: Boardcad come free, its a open source project that is always updated but does come with some little bugs from time to time. If you are a programmer and looking to help making boardcad better, go to www.boardcad.com to get the code.
Compatible with Mac, Linux and OS X
VECTRIC CUT 2D
We use Vectric to cut all our 2d signage:
- Cut2D is designed to help Hobby CNC machine users convert CAD DXF and graphics designs into GCode / CNC Toolpaths for machining parts and components.
- Priced for the Hobby user, Cut2D is affordable, easy to use software that’s very functional and creates high quality CNC toolpaths for virtually all CNC machines.
- Automatic cutter diameter compensation, machines designs precisely to size without having to worry about manually offsetting geometry for the cutter being used.
- Fantastic, high quality colour shaded 3D Preview with realistic material types that show exactly what the job will look like when machined.