- SKIM BOARD 4′ x 36” $19000 DROPPED NOW TO $15000!! * this machine does not include Shape3d
- KITE and WAKE 6′ x 36” $28 000 DROPPED NOW TO $22000!!
- SHORTBOARDS 8′ x 36” $32 000 DROPPED NOW TO $26000!!
- LONGBOARDS / SUP 12′ x 36” $39000 DROPPED NOW TO $32000!!
- STAND UP PADDLE 14′ x 40″ $42 000 DROPPED NOW TO $36000!!
- $1700 us per foot after 14 feet , length up to 20 feet, custom machine available. DROPPED TO $1500 PER FOOT!!
All prices are in US dollar, shipping not included but lots of other goodies included! please email for quotes HERE or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also call us at 250 466 5328
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SHAPING MACHINE:
- SERVO motors option (for more info on the difference between stepper and servo click HERE $4000
- Liquid Cooled High Precision CNC Spindle now included FREE : no more cheap wooden router like our competitors, wooden router need to be replace yearly as they are not made to run 24hrs/day , these water cooled spindle last years and fully integrated speed control through the software , value of $1500 included.
- Super heavy duty pump for EPS SUP : now included FREE
- Touchscreen computer included on all machines
- Hotwiring module to cut EPS blanks : now included FREE
- Technician training for 4 days (customer supply accomodation and planetickets) $4000
- Extra long bullnose for SUP machine: 5” long x 1.25″ wide $600
- Cyclone dust blower $1000
- Dust shoe $200
- Shape3x lifetime license upgrade $2000 (machine comes with 1 year license)
IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT COMPARE REVOLUCION MACHINES WITH CHEAP COMPETITOR MODELS, I do not build a cheap version of my design or compromise the quality of my product. All of my machines use the same design, parts and quality, I use the best Linear rails, Italian made rack and pinion system, I use European and American parts found on $75000+ machines. I do not compromise quality for profit. I cant stress this enough, not all machines are the same. I am making less profit than other builder as a choice, I build every machines one by one by me ,Louis Robert. I limit my production to 6 to 8 machines per year to keep quality to the highest standard in the industry. The reason i build each one is that i enjoy what i do, I have spend years to come up with a system that beats anything found on the market at the best price possible. This is my commitment to the industry that i have been part and love for 25 years. I have shaped thousands of boards by hand and i knows how difficult the board building career is.This machine will save the western surf industry by letting smaller shop have a shot at the same level of the big guys. Now for the price of a small car, your factory, big or small can be on the cutting edge and STAY there because my machine is easily up-gradable as the technology around us evolve. I built a modular system that will never be outdated.